Our HVAC division is growing constantly, and that’s a great thing for young professionals. As we grow and service friends and neighbors, you have the opportunity to be a part of the team of professionals that will shape this team in the years to come. And coupled with AirServ’s brand you can be sure that the people you’ll be meeting are eager to work with you.
If you have a passion for A/C, Oil, and Gas Furnaces, Boilers repairs and installations, then you’re the person we’re looking for at AirServ Mechanical Group. We offer numerous incentives to new and ongoing employees, and we are constantly looking for individuals who want to make a difference. We encourage you to hit the apply button below, and take the first steps to a rewarding and financially secure future.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home and commercial service calls
- Know how to establish customer report to provide the right products and services.
- Ability to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and trade shows.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with administrative aspects of the job.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and clean driving record.
New Jersey HVAC Master license(Preferred) and service and/or Installation experience.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues and potential obstructions.
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related equipment and procedures.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to explain technical information to customers
We are also accepting applications for:
- Service Specialists
- Installation; New and Retro Professionals
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Junior Helpers
We do drug testing, background checks, and thorough evaluations of all our employees. AirServ Mechanical Group is an equal opportunity and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.