AirServ Mechanical Group is always looking for certified Journeyman Technicians. We currently work with Plumbing, Sewer and Drain Cleaning, Water Line, Traditional and Tankless Water Heaters, Boilers installations and repairs. And we’re looking for experienced and new professionals on an ongoing basis. If you have a passion for learning ,understanding problems and helping people then we want you to be a part of AirServ Mechanical Group’s family.
- Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings, using hand tools and power tools.
- Bends pipe to required angle by use of pipe-bending machine, or by placing pipe over block and bending it by hand
- Cuts and threads pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine.
- Assemble and install valves, pipefittings, and pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass and lead, and nonmetals, such as glass, vitrified clay, and plastic.
- Join pipe by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and caulks joints, fills pipe system with water or air and reads pressure gauges to determine whether system is leaking.
- Install and repair plumbing fixtures.
- Install and repair hot water boilers, steam boilers, oil boilers, hot water tanks, hydronic systems.
- Unclog sinks, toilets, drain lines, and sewer lines.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- New Jersey Plumbing Master license (Preferred) and plumbing experience.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues and construction obstructions.
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related equipment.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Water quality certification a plus!
- You will need to be on call occasionally and able to work nights and weekends
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
We are also accepting applications for:
We do drug testing, background checks, and thorough evaluations of all our employees. AirServ Mechanical Group is an equal opportunity and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.