Air Conditioning Tune-Up In Springfield, NJ
We recommend doing a yearly check-up on your air conditioner even if there have been no problems. Furthermore, every month of a few weeks, the filters should be cleaned manually. Now, the residents of Springfield,, NJ might skip these checks but if you’re in an area that experiences more dust and pollution than general, you should take this advice strongly.
In any case, regular maintenance of your air conditioning is very important. Otherwise, when some major problem crops up, it will be severe and take longer to fix, not to mention costlier too.
Our team of professional technicians excels in A/C tune-ups. We know the ins and outs of every model from the major brands that build HVAC systems. Our professionals deliver their service on the promise that the end result will be satisfactory.
Our professional air conditioning tune-up in Springfield, NJ includes a number of functionalities like:
- Cleaning of the condenser coils to increase your A/C’s efficiency and reduce its problems.
- Thermostat re-calibration for increased accuracy so that you don’t run into any troubles and get the most accurate air conditioning.
- Lubrication of the various parts to clean up and fix the wear and friction, so that you only consume the energy that goes into air conditioning and not fighting the friction.
- The coolant level tune-up ensures that the A/C maintains its peak performance.
- Blower motor check-up is also crucial.
- To ensure your safety, we also inspect and tighten all electrical connections.
- Checking the ductwork for energy consumption leakage.
Why Choose AirServ
- No Extra Charge – Nights, Holidays & Weekends
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Family Owned & Locally Operated
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Background Checked & Drug Tested Employees
- Highly Trained Technicians
- Upfront Pricing- No Hidden Fees
- Fully Stocked Trucks
- Financing Available