It’s important that you perform routine maintenance on your HVAC system. This is true for any appliance. If you want to keep it in good working order, you need to make sure you take care of it. Part of the maintenance on your HVAC system requires that you complete an HVAC tune-up from time to time.
A tune-up can help prevent your HVAC system from breaking down. This will prevent you from having to spend hundreds (or, thousands) of dollars on pesky repairs. It will also extend the life of your heating or air conditioning system.
At Airserv of Randolph, NJ, we service all HVAC make and models. Some of the major brands we service include:
- American Standard
It’s a good idea to get your HVAC system tuned up twice a year – right before winter and summer. You want to make sure your system is running at full capacity and efficiency before the extreme weather hits. It only takes about 30-45 minutes for our expert technicians to complete this service.
Before you get your HVAC tune-up, it’s a good idea to make sure your technician does the following:
- Measure your refrigerant pressure and level
- Check to make sure your HVAC system is running safely and efficiently
- Clean the condenser
- Inspect and clean the evaporator coil
- Check that the outdoor disconnect is working properly
If you haven’t had a tune-up completed on your HVAC system yet this year, it’s a good idea to call one of our HVAC technicians in Randolph, NJ today.
Why Choose AirServ
- No Extra Charge – Nights, Holidays & Weekends
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Family Owned & Locally Operated
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Background Checked & Drug Tested Employees
- Highly Trained Technicians
- Upfront Pricing- No Hidden Fees
- Fully Stocked Trucks
- Financing Available
AirServ Mechanical Group LLC